Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beyond What We've Learned So Far

Of course APOC has provided all of its students with valuable knowledge, gotten fantastic speakers to present to us, and given us a very innovative learning experience that one would be hard pressed to find elsewhere.

In addition, from a variety of sources, we have received fantastic recommendations for websites, web tools, and other instruments of the digital kind that we can all take advantage of. I decided awhile ago to keep a list for myself so that I wouldn't forget them. I broke them into categories (that made sense to me) that probably wont be too hard to follow along with.

How selfish! My kindergarten teacher would be very disappointed in me for not being a better sharer...

*PLEASE COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT I'M LEAVING OUT

Marketing Analytics

-feedburner

-twitterfeed

-salesforce


Blueprint/wireframes

Gomockingbird

Lovelycharts


Development

-Wordpress

-Joomla

-Drupal

-Ning

-weebly


Sharing

-Google Docs


Outsourcings

-Elance

-Odesk

-Orangeslyce


Crowdsourcing

-99designs

-Deviantart

-Gettyimages


Twitter in a box:

-http://p2theme.com

-yammer.com


SEO

-Google Trends

-Google Keyword-Search

-SEOmoz


Enjoy,
Brian

2 comments:

  1. Audience metrics: Alexa, Quantcast

    Thanks for keeping track of all these tools. It's totally overwhelming the number of applications that are out there...it's great to keep an evolving list.

    ReplyDelete