Sunday, April 4, 2010

People Should Be Paying Big Bucks For This Info

The APOC Program has provided its students (us) with some valuable resources and knowledge thus far. From speakers who are making waves in the field to simulations and presentations, I feel like the APOC program has really lived up to the hype.

In addition, I can't put into words how valuable the mere recommendation that we subscribe to sites like Techmeme, Mashable, and Techcrunch has been. I am addicted to what they have to say and report. Beyond just reporting what's going on, I love what Mashable has done to instruct its readers on how the social media should be utilized. In fact, I have compiled a list of articles that I have found extremely valuable (I bookmark them all):


There are obviously a ton of other useful articles out there. If you liked these check out the recommended articles at the bottom of them, they are also very insightful.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment