Monday, January 25, 2010

The Program

The results of the APOC Program may very well dictate the next few years of my life. The information I learn, the people I meet, the connections I make, and the opportunities I am provided with will without a doubt serve a very useful purpose now and in my future.

As an entrepreneurial, young mind, I am very proactive in pursuing my goals in business. On a daily basis, I come up with an assortment of ideas that relate to business. I envision new online marketing tactics that utilize social networks, or even come up with ideas for an entire innovative online company.

While I have had many of these ideas (which I have been told could have promising futures), I have typically gotten stuck and never actually gotten them up and running. I hope that the APOC program will provide me with the tools and connections to turn these ideas into reality.

I hope that every step that I need to take, whether it relates to technology, to business, or to the legality of it all, is covered so that I know how I can get a business of my own up and running.

In addition, I hope to get know and befriend all of my fellow peers in my class, who will undoubtedly will be very valuable resources in the future. With the variety of different backgrounds and interests that are brought to the table, I believe we can collectively come up with some very big things.

No comments:

Post a Comment